Saturday, March 17, 2012

Supporting Small Businesses - Rendi

Rendi
My name is Amanda Weiland. First and for most, I am a momma of three beautiful children. I am also an Independent Stylist for Rendi. Rendi is the hottest new gift personalization company, so unique and unlike anything in the home party plan industry! Rendi is your source for custom frames, home decor and gifts. The name, Rendi, means ‘you make’ in Italian… and that’s exactly what you can do! You can express your creativity and your voice while easily designing meaningful and heartfelt custom gifts, decor and frames for yourself or someone in your life!
Rendi products are made using environmentally friendly materials – and everything is MADE IN THE USA. What’s more, every Rendi creation is customizable on one of the internet’s leading customization websites! Making a personal gift, home decor and frame is insanely easy... and addictive! There are over 130 pieces to choose from that you get to customize! So, hop on over to my design site to started creating your personal gift! www.AmandaWeiland.RendiStyle.com
Check out these samples of a few personalized Rendi pieces!
· Create custom home décor with your family's name or for a newly married couple. 
 
· This is my son's painting turned into a Rendi piece. I simply took a photo of his painting, uploaded it to my design site and typed the title ("Rainbow Car" was the title my son gave the painting!) and his age. I love how it turned out! Don't you?
 
· Rendi can also help you create one-of-a-kind keepsakes for the new “little ones” in your life. 
 
Would you like you see more examples of custom designed Rendi pieces? There are many more examples on my facebook page. www.facebook.com/Amanda.YouCreate Stop on in and get cozy... I would love to see you there!
JOIN MY TEAM!
Becoming a Rendi stylist is the true definition of "ground floor opportunity"! There is no better time than now to join my team! Take a look at the 'Join Rendi!' section of my website to learn more about this amazing opportunity, http://www.amandaweiland.rendistyle.com/Distributor.aspx. You can start your own Rendi business for ONLY $199! Contact me to get started! I am here to help you succeed no matter what your definition of success is, whether that means new dollars in your pocket, new and rewarding relationships in your life, or new career opportunities in your sights. I am so excited about growing my team and I hope to get YOU on board in sharing the love of Rendi.
Amanda Weiland
Rendi Independent Stylist
phone: (814) 674-3754

2 comments: