Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patricks Day

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick blog. I'm trying to keep up with this and have it updated. Its hard having a business and being a mom. But I'm so lucky i can do what i like. As you can see I'm going to try and post a new business each week. I want to help promote small businesses :)

I am also writing about each item I make and what they are used for. I love sewing and being creative.

I recently had a baby boy, we named him Chase. And I'm sewing only when I can. Mostly when he is asleep and when my hubby has off. But it's great cause I can still sew and keep my business going while being a mom:)

Today was a normal day for us here. I worked on cutting some fabric for some bridal clutches. They are made of linen and each one is going to have a different color fabric!










Then I'm also working on a shoulder bag to add to my shop. I have a lot of big bags and I thought I need one that is small but can hold all the essentials.

Well that's it for now! Talk to you later!







No comments:

Post a Comment