Friday, March 16, 2012

Having a Wedding?

Having a Wedding?



Let me make you your bridesmaids gifts! I make some cute clutches and wristlets! They can be in your weddings colors, or in your bridesmaids favorite colors! I make 3 different types of clutches and wristlets. I can add removable flowers, and decorative rhinestone pendants. I can even embellish the clutches in the bridesmaids first initial with rhinestones.

 Here is a clutch made from linen and closes with a heavy duty snap and a cute pocket on the inside. It also has a removable flower. The flower has an alligator clip so you can use it as a hair clip as well.
These are some other clutches i have made. They can come in any color you want!

Another example. Cute gray and black damask clutch.

This is another version of the clutches/wristlets i make. It has a removable strap so it can turn into a clutch. but its also a wristlet. This is the ruffled wristlet.

Very cute black and white damask that is combined with the pink. It looks so adorable. the pink can be changed to your weddings color, for example purple.

This is the third clutch that i make. Its a 5" frame (I can make it a 7" frame if you want it)
 This is super cute and classy. This also can be made in any color combination!
Another view from the metal frame clutch!













I would love to make you one of a kind gift for your bridesmaids! Or if your having a party and need some little cute gifts! I can make one or as many as you want! :) I hope you like looking at these pics! 

If you are interested, please email me at vivianj1990@yahoo.com or visit one of my sites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment