Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Newness!

Hi! I hope you are doing well! I have been super busy with my new son and trying to keep up with my business!
I love sewing and trying to make things better than before. i have been working on three items and i absolutely loved the results! I worked on the bifold wallet, the mini wallet, and also the notepad portfolio. They hold more items, and make life a little bit more easier. Especially when having a big purse like i do!

Bifold Wallet / Wristlet
Here is the new bifold wallet / wristlet ..

Features:

- 3 large pockets (2 on inside and 1 outside)
- detachable wristlet
- can be used as a clutch
- 6 credit card slots
- 2 snaps
This is the view of the detachable wristlet.
very cute. Now this is especially great for on the go situations. When you only need your wallet and you don't want to bring your whole purse. You can even fit your phone! 
 Here is the inside looks.With two pockets and 6 credit card slots. It closes with a heavy duty snap, to keep everything secure!
                                                      Mini Trifold Wallet
The trifold wallet is such a cute little accessory but yet so practical! It has two pockets. perfect for your business cards, credit cards and cash. and it also has a vinyl card slot to keep your ID safe and handy. This also has key fob to be able to hang it on your keys or purse, to easily access it! It closes with a nice pearl snap to keep everything secure.  


Here is the Mini Notepad Portfolio! I make a bigger size but i needed one to keep with me at all times of the day! To write notes, and remind me of things. I also have little odd and ends that i always carry. So i thought of this cute little guy! It has a zipper on the front. To carry all the loose stuff.

This is the inside. To fit a little spiral notepad. It also has a 3 pockets. one to fit a pen and the other two  loose papers and it also has a vinyl card slot to easily see and access your ID, Business cards, or even credit cards!










Well I hope you like them! I sure do! Have a good night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment