Monday, April 30, 2012

New Things!

I have been working on lots of new things!! Yes i have been busy! I am going to be hosting a "Purse Party" soon and i need to make a bunch of stuff! More details on the "Purse Party" later!


I have been working on my sons diaper bag and finally i finished it! Its so cute, and i love it.


I just love how this Chevron bifold wallet turned out! its so cute! and so useful!! You can fit everything you need in here and just use it as a wristlet. Especially made for the women who don't like to hold a purse..
 Here is one of the new items to Crafty Frog Designs. The boo boo pouches! I love these and made one for my daughter to keep in the diaper bag!
 This is another Boo boo pouch made with skull fabric! These can be used in so many ways!
And last but not least! The bow wristlet made with cotton, and faux leather!
I love this wristlet!! You can use it everyday but you can also use it for classy events!

Why not go handmade, no one will have the same thing you have!?

I hope you all like it! And if you do, you can find these in my shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment