Friday, April 27, 2012

Boo Boo Pouches

This is the newest item to Crafty Frog Designs!
This is a pouch that has a see through side, so you will be able to see what you need. No more having to look through a bunch of items.It has a zipper closure, so everything is secure inside. Its made with clear vinyl and fabric.


I call them Boo Boo pouches because that's what i made them for. To be like a little first aid kit! I will eventually have a first aid kit to be able to go with this, if you would like to give it away as a gift.

I made these to help keep you orgnaized! I'm a mom and i need all the organization i can get. Especaially when my daughter is a little clumsy :)

But these little pouches can be use for so many other things!
- traveling
- toys
-first aid kit
-make up
- crayons / paints
- medications (inhaler, epi pen, diabetes items)

I will have a variety of colors in these pouches! So be on the look out!

What do you think of this item? Do you like it!?


No comments:

Post a Comment