Thursday, June 21, 2012

iPhone Wallet


I just wanted to show you this iPhone wallet! It just turned out super cute! I think the fabric is perfect for the summer time!

It has enough room for all your essentials! I designed this wallet so you can have everything in one place. So when you're in a hurry, you can grab this wallet and have everything on hand. No searching for your wallet, or your ringing phone!
I made this wallet with a handy wristlet! It matches the wallet. The wristlet is great especially when you like to travel light! What I like about this wallet is that is closes with an elastic band. The elastic is tight enough to keep everything secure inside.
The inside also has a spot just for your ID. You can access it quickly with out a hassle!
Here is a picture of me modeling the wallet and wristlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment