Monday, January 23, 2012

Im Back! Large Key Chain Zipper Pouch

Hello!!

I know it been a long time! I have been very busy with my business, and of course life! and if you didn't know, I am pregnant and due anytime now! :) We know its a boy and he is already teasing me! He wants to come out and sometimes he doesn't!

I have been creating new items to my shop! and I'm very proud of them! So i wanted to take one blog post to explain each of my items i sell!

Today i want to present the Large Key Chain Zipper Pouch!


This is a great gadget holder.
Can hold many types of phones, I specifically made it to hold an iPhone but its big enough for different phones.
It is also made as a wallet. With a split key ring so you can hang on your keys or purse. and know where all your items are. Its perfect for when you are in a rush and only need the essentials not your entire bag.
It has a extra snap pocket to secure all your items. For example cash, credit cards, even business cards!


Here is another one i have made.. all black and looks amazing!


Another one made with white and turquoise fabric

I love this large key chain zipper wallet.

I have one on my purse. Where i store my business cards, and my iPhone and cash. I can take it off easily and use it as a wristlet! (i made the wristlet strap) the ones i sell on my shop do not include the wirstlet strap.

If you would like to see more pics and where to buy them just click on the pic.

I hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment